Tents will not be provided. Teams are welcome to bring tents. Tents are allowed at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex but guests are required to adhere to the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex Tent Policy:
- Only pop-up style tents are allowed, however no stakes, ropes or weights are permitted
- The tent can be no larger than 10′ x 10′
- No tents can be left overnight (all tents must be removed at the end of each day)
- Tents must come down during storms
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex is not responsible for damage
- We reserve the right to require tents to be taken down for visual obstruction, weather, or blocking of flow of traffic
- The tent cannot display advertising or logos
Spectator can bring tents as well, as long as they adhere to the guidelines above.
Tents are allowed – max size is 10 x 10 / no logos or advertisement printed on them.
Cannot Tie or Stake down Tents (players and spectator sides).
Banners can be hung, max size is 3 x 5 (players and spectator sides).
Spectator seating will be provided, first come, first serve. The bleachers face the fields. They are not in the center of the field, but they surround the field. We can bring chairs, tents and umbrellas, but they cannot obstruct other spectators from viewing the field.
No loose or Dry ice, only reusable ice packs (players and spectator sides).
Coolers cannot be larger than 24″ long x 15″ wide x 18″ high (61 cm x 38 cm x 46 cm).
Wagons are permitted to tow your items around, but are not permitted in the stands (provided by Disney).
Large misting fans (personal handheld misting fans are permitted).